[WikiEN-l] We should not not abide by personal and secret decisions

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 20:17:47 UTC 2005

This is really sick.  Not only were bans supposedly made
against me by four people (out of nine admins, originally),
but they were kept secret.  No one told me.  This is, by
definition, entrapment.

Obviously, we have an out of control system in which two
people with an axe to grind can get someone banned for a
year.  Worse, they did so on th every articles on which I
and others have the most success CO-OPERATING.  Josiah,
JayJG, JFWolff and I have very different ideas about
Judaism, yet we obviously have been able to work on these
Judaism articles.

It was an outside user who does NOT edit on these articles,
Simonides, who was trying to get me banned for personal
reasons.  He also tried to get others banned as well, and
gummed up a number of people in RFCs for months.

So someome is trying to ban me from editing articles,
whilst in full compliance with Wikipedia policy. There is
not a single example of this happening to anyone else,
period.

To put it bluntly, they are making up rules to apply to a
single person that have never been applied to anyone else
in the same situation.  That is not Wikipedia policy; that
is a gross violation of Admin authority, it is a personal
attack, and has no legitimacy.

My record of practical cooperation with others on the
various Judaism articles is just as good as anyone else,
and this attempt by Simonides and his friends and
sockpuppets to ban me is being done out of spite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Judaism

If someone persists in threatening me with this "ban", then
I will have no choice but to report this gross violation of
Admin authority as a personal attack, and issue a RFC
against such people.

Robert (RK)