[WikiEN-l] Re: Is there a secret ban against RK?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 19:35:05 UTC 2005

Rk, I regret to tell you, but this is entirely true. I put the link on
your talk page.

I understand quite well the origin of the confusion.

The arbitration decision was taken on the 14th.
Robert was immediately blocked, without any information of the AC
decision. There was no notification, and no time for him to organise his
page and talk pages.

I was contacted by RK when this occurred.
I proposed to give him 24 hours to set his things proper, which he refused.

I also mentionned on the ml I thought hardly polite not to notify a user
the decision of the AC when he is banned.

After I complained, RK was finally notified (on the 15th) of the AC
decision, but unfortunately, he was only notified of the 4 months ban.
Nothing more. Part of the decision was not offered.

Later (on the 16th), RK was notified of the banning decision in more
details. Here, the second part of the ban was explained, but I suppose
RK only read the first arbitration decision and was already gone on the
16th.

I think we should not hold against someone, the fact of not knowing a
decision, when it is notified in such a disastrous manner.

Sorry to be blunt here.

Anthere

PS : Robert, now that you know, please respect this decision.