[WikiEN-l] Re: Autofellatio - NO to that image

Lothar Kimmeringer wikipedia at kimmeringer.de
Sun Feb 13 22:16:27 UTC 2005

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:56:15 -0500, Delirium wrote:

> So, if we really wanted encyclopedias whose focuses were geared towards
> local culture, we would actually need to split some languages into
> multiple encyclopedias

Some? More or less all, except the klingon and esperanto wikipedia.

> Italy gets a local
> version, because nobody else really speaks Italian,

The language doesn't qualify for the culture. The cultural differences
between the north and the south of Italy are quite big. In Germany
even within one state like Bavaria you have different cultures like
Franken and Oberbayern (not to mention the people living in the
Bayerischer Wald).

Regards, Lothar
Lothar Kimmeringer                E-Mail: spamfang at kimmeringer.de

                 questions!