[WikiEN-l] Re: Goodbye

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Sun Feb 13 19:27:58 UTC 2005

Pete/Pcb21 said:
> Nicholas Knight wrote:
>
>> Rick did not know it was a proxy (how could he have?) [..]
>
> So you are saying blocking an IP about which you know nothing is _not_
> a  problem?

If we're talking about Rick K I presume it's the NTL proxy that Rick K
blocked the other day, and I emailed here asking if it could be unblocked.
 The IP number looked new to me--I'm a NTL user and it was not a proxy
number I recognised from previous IP blockings.  The user page has been
edited since then to place a proxy message.