[WikiEN-l] More thoughts on the 3-revert rule

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 13:46:56 UTC 2005

I blocked the user so I suspose I had better explain

I try and apply policy evenly. I tend to take the view that the
alturnative is that you end up with a popularity contest which will
result in even more 3RR gameing. In this case I made my descision
based on the following:

1.The user was not reverting vanderlism

2. They were straight forward reverts not "complex reverts"

3. There was no reason to assume that the user was not aware if policy

There are 370 active admins that is a lot of people to appeal to if
you belive I have made a mistake.

--
geni