[WikiEN-l] Neo-nazis to attack wikipedia

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Mon Feb 7 13:30:15 UTC 2005

Delirium said:
> The circumcision-related
> articles have tended to be a mess from both sides as well, including
> recruitment of activists from off-wikipedia mailing lists.

While the editing process on these articles may sometimes be somewhat
fraught, I don't think there are a lot of problems with the product.
Looking at "Medical analysis of circumcision", for instance, both before
and after the systematic involvement of anti-anti-circumcision activists,
the article doesn't seem to have suffered greatly.  Looking at the
earliest edits and the latest, much the same issues are dealt with and the
lay reader gets a reasonable feel for the pros and cons, though minor
detail differs.  This doesn't seem to be a "brave white heroes fight off
Jewish cultural pollution" thing at all.