[WikiEN-l] me and my three reverts

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 03:40:19 UTC 2005

In a message dated 02/02/2005 21:43:38 Eastern Standard Time,
minorityreport at bluebottle.com writes:
4. I take a dim view of editors abusing their editing privileges and then
whining about the consequences.  I will pour verbal ashes on their heads.
In my opinion this is as nothing to the problems they themselves cause.
Well, I dont think Srubenstein was whining. He actually accepted the block in
a very respectful and decent manner. I do think, however, that continually
attacking him hardly helps to alleviate this situation and can only serve to
exacerbate a situation which otherwise seems to be resolving itself nicely.
Please stop.

Danny