[WikiEN-l] me and my three reverts

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Wed Feb 2 18:32:54 UTC 2005

steven l. rubenstein said:
> I am, however, sorry that Tony Sidaway so capably manages to combine
> ignorance with arrogance.  I say this in good faith: Tony, before
> putting  in your two cents (not adjusted for inflation), please check
> out the  history of the conflict.  I have been working on the Race
> article for some  time, and I can tell the difference between someone
> who knows what they are  doing and someone who does not.

The article history doesn't matter. It won't actually be a disaster for the
article to have something stupid in it for ten minutes.

As [[WP:3RR]] points out: "If the edit really needs reverting that much,
somebody else will probably do it". If you've used up three reverts, then
either someone else will do the next lot or *maybe it doesn't matter that
much*.

- d.