[WikiEN-l] Bradley, his contribs list, and feeding the "problem user"

John Bradley john at ontobus.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 11:06:32 UTC 2005

Matt,

Just because you read bad things into everything doesn't mean it is actually
what is going on, I'am justpointing out the powerlessness of arbcomm in the
real world and why they are so tetchy.

You have all the answers you've needed you even seemed to have got it at
one point but you'd forgetten in 10 secs.