[WikiEN-l] Page delete request.

Matt R matt_crypto at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 19:40:31 UTC 2005

--- John Bradley <john at ontobus.co.uk> wrote:
> He is stalking. I have been nformed that keepingtrack of users is bad form,
> atleast if I do it.

OK, I promised myself that I'd ignore you, but this was so silly I had to
reply...how could I possibly be keeping track of your actions on Wikipedia if
you're *banned*? You don't have any actions on Wikipedia! How on earth can I be
"stalking" a user who is prohibited from editing?

Seriously, John, there comes a time in some disputes to simply walk away and
get some perspective. Maybe now is that time?

-- Matt
[[User:Matt Crypto]]