[WikiEN-l] Nude Kate Winslet Picture

Kevin Rector krector at Compco.com
Thu Apr 14 02:23:18 UTC 2005

>Well, gee, Kevin, when you try to equate everybody who
>disagrees with you on this subject with pornographers,
>how else am I supposed to interpret your age level and
>the age level of your interests?

That's just plain dishonest Rick. I was talking about trolls and people who are trying to make a point at the expense of the encyclopedia. I was not talking about breasts per se.

>Showing one breast is pornography?

I never --ever-- said that it was. Stop putting words into my mouth.

>Not a very mature outlook on the
>world at large, on art, or on the history
>of illustration, is it?

Again you imply that I'm immature, and all based on falseness and lies. Sad.

So to answer your question, "how else am I supposed to interpret your age level and the age level of your interests?" You should assume good faith. You should assume that I am not talking about "everybody" who disagrees with me (I generally don't hardly say anything about "everybody"). You should also have read the words I wrote and understood that I was not calling "anyone" a "pornographer".

Your behavior in this whole episode towards me has been pretty well reprehensible and rude, and as far as I can tell it's only because you disagree with me.

I'm done with it, you clearly are not a person who can engage in constructive or fruitful dialog with me on this topic.

-Kevin