[WikiEN-l] Re: Miss Winslet's seminudity

dpbsmith at verizon.net dpbsmith at verizon.net
Thu Apr 14 02:05:42 UTC 2005

> Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Nude Kate Winslet Picture
> --- Tom Haws <hawstom at sprintmail.com> wrote:
>> Some of you may
>> be surprised, but most of you will sympathize with
>> the idea that I find
>> the mere subject line of the current thread to be
>> embarrassing and
>> discouraging to my participation.
>
> So am I.  Embarrassed that any adult human being feels
> that one bare breast is somehow nudity.

Miss Winslet's character, Rose, does, after all say something to the
effect that posing for Jack was the most erotic thing she had ever
done.

Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at verizon.net
"Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!
Sample chapter at http://world.std.com/~dpbsmith/messy.html
Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1403314063/