[WikiEN-l] Your golorous leader.

John Bradley john at ontobus.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 16:29:19 UTC 2005

The mail Mr Wales sent to me was copied into Copies to:
arbitration at nohat.net

It's strange but I get a bounce when I try to copy in my replies to the mail,
not being a member of the list.

Just another way in which wikipedia places everyone at the mercy of the
arbcomm. A bunch of people who cannot even be bothered to make there
reasoning clear.

The more this goes on, the more obvious it becomes, that the people
running the show aren't here for the data.		Yours

		John Bradley

Loc: 	Flat 15/22 Gambier Terrace, Liverpool, L1 7BL, UK.
Phone:	+44 (0)151 708 7238
Email:  john at ontobus.co.uk
WWW:	www.ontobus.co.uk