[WikiEN-l] Personal attack by User:Calton

John Bradley john at ontobus.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 15:47:48 UTC 2005

FIrst;ly I'm not his son and I object to that language.

"Youre cruisin for an ArbCom bruisin'" is most defintely a threat.

I post to my home page because the arbcomm has decided not to let me
post anywherelse. Mainly I think to stop me correcting the dishonesty in the
defenses put forward against my RFC's.