[WikiEN-l] Troll?

Mark Richards marich712000 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 15:35:00 UTC 2004

You make it sound like 'troll-folk' are identifiable,
and do nothing but 'troll' (whatever that is). In
fact, this word is almost always applied to someone
with whom we have a disagreement. It does not apply to
them in general, usually just the thing we disagree
with. This sort of dehumanizing generalisation is not
helpful.
Mark

--- Charles Matthews <charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com>