[WikiEN-l] Abuse of his position as Administrator by WIKIPEDIA user Neutrality- not what the $50,000 was donated for.

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Sun Nov 14 22:48:44 UTC 2004

dwdwdwdw at fastmail.fm stated for the record:

 > This is a corrupt mis-use of the $50,000 that people so
 > generously donated recently in 10 days. I'll be writing about it
 > in the submission I'm giving to a Georgia University research
 > study about The Wikipedia and publicising user Neutrality's
 > dirty anti-American misuse of The Wikipedia on notice boards
 > around the world, (BBC's board etc.). The Wikipedia doesn't
 > deserve people to give their time and trouble to it with abusers
 > like "Neutrality" using it as their personal property to abuse
 > people. No wonder so many people have complained and left it in
 > disgust.

 > I want to make a formal complaint to The Wikipedia Foundation
 > about him and to formally apply to have the viscious abuser
 > "Neutrality" booted off The Wikipedia permanently; for
 > mis-using his position, and the $50,000 donated, and therefore
 > (officially acting as The Wikipedia Foundation's agent) breaking a
 > Federal law due to his corruptly mis-using these funds.

I find these sorts of statements to verge perilously close to legal
threats.  While no one associated with Wikipedia (with any authority)
will ever attempt to prevent you from pleading your case anywhere you
feel might benefit you or harm us, we will not allow you to continue to
participate in our project while you are trying to harm us.

> References
>
> 1. file://localhost/wiki/User:Neutrality

We can't see files that are located on your localhost.

--
  Sean Barrett     | UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION
  sean at epoptic.com | of this IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED,