[WikiEN-l] More on recipes

Peter Jaros rjaros at shaysnet.com
Sat May 22 19:19:29 UTC 2004

On May 21, 2004, at 9:46 AM, Jimmy Wales wrote:

> 3.  Concerns about whether we have to include 50 recipes for something
> as mundane as Chocolate cake are valid concerns, but they are in
> principle no different from concerns in other articles as to how much
> detail to include, and the same sorts of external considerations can
> come into play just as well here.

I think chocolate cake is a broad enough topic to have sections, or
perhaps separate articles, about different kinds of chocolate cake,
each of which can be illustrated by an appropriate example recipe.
Presumably, any food topic this broad will be similarly divisible.

Peter

                  A house without walls cannot fall.
     Help build the world's largest encyclopedia at Wikipedia.org