[WikiEN-l] Theresa Knott Vs. Mr. Natural Health

KNOTT, T tknott at qcl.org.uk
Fri May 21 07:22:43 UTC 2004

Plato that's the second time you said you've seen me commit attacks on lir and irismeister. I honestly don't know what you are talking about. Please point me to these attacks. (irismeister has made hundreds of attacks on me, lir called me scum, and a fucking bitch, but I didn't call her anything as far as I can recall)

As for staying away from one another, I refuse to allow MNH to remove all negative comments on AM.He is POV pushing. We have a NPOV policy and I will enforce it to the best of my abilities.  I will not allow the quality of an article to go down just because MNH is the sensitive type who takes every disagreement as an attack. Moving an infobox from one place to another in order to improve the look of an article is not an attack. I only have thee AM pages on my watchlist. AM itself, Iridology, and reflexology. If MNH wants to avoid those articles that's fine by me.

Theresa