[WikiEN-l] Re: Historian: origin of apparent "policy" re recipes and how-tos?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 17:36:16 UTC 2004

~You miss the point. Many people do consider many recipees are
encyclopedic, as some have cultural value.

Plus, do you have (or did you ever see ?) a paper version of the first
encyclopedia set by the encyclopedists ? It was definitly a practical
encyclopedia. Some people do consider that howtos belong to an encyclopedia.