[WikiEN-l] Re: Historian: origin of apparent "policy" re recipes and how-tos?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 11:26:36 UTC 2004

It is unfortunately not a consensus at all; which explain it is not in
policy pages. If you find it in policy pages, then that is a non
consensual policy.
This case is rather the perfect example of a "bullying" process from one
side :-)
It might be pointed to newer Wikipedians as an example of what "not to do".

-----

Since I am at it, advertisement time... I invite you to consult the page
I maintain on the french wikipedia :

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recettes_du_mois

Careful, that is a special page in Wikipedia space, where we are a bit
pov and citing authors as well :-)

I consider it a bit like a barn raising page ;-)

Anthere