[WikiEN-l] Re: Consumerium and 142

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 01:40:04 UTC 2004

>Be absolutely clear: you are making real-world enemies here,
>Tim Starling. And many real-world enemies do in fact go so far
>as to kill to protect what they value.

Sigh. So far this guy has issued veiled death threats to Larry, Jimbo, me, and
now Tim (there are probably others I missed).

I've already filed a report to the FBI on 24/142/Craig Hubley's threat on me,
but have never heard back from them. Perhaps if others also file reports then
something may get done.

--mav