[WikiEN-l] Lord Kenneth

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Tue May 11 00:48:45 UTC 2004

"I don't get this user. Why are they redirecting their user pages to
[[User:Lord Kenneth]] and even editing Lord Kenneth's user page, if they
are not the same user? Admittedly, we can never be sure, but from what I
gathered Lord Kenneth specifically denied being the same as Kenneð?"

Lord Kenneth is another user who has hate lists ( or what he calls the wall of shame) on his user page in which he personally attacks other users, and who gets away with it.

The question again must be asked - how much longer will this be tolerated?