[WikiEN-l] troubled.

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon May 10 22:46:00 UTC 2004

They belong. If they allowed picture taking at the Colorado State
Penitentiary or in a prison in France they would belong too. Their
importance is that most torture in prisons happens without pictures being
taken. These pictures have to stand in place of the hundreds or even
thousands of similar situations that don't get recorded. Or is that too
creative?

Fred