[WikiEN-l] Consumerium

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun May 9 07:35:43 UTC 2004

I'm not ready to accept such a straw-man burden just to offset the
right's obsession with maximizing it.  But then the right is not
innocent in these things either.

One thing that characterizes those of us who support NPOV is that we are
willing to tale other points of view into account, and not engage in
venomous rhetoric to impose an historical guilt on today's individuals
just because their beliefs appear to have a superficial similarity to
those held by the leaders of certain notorious regimes.

Ec