[WikiEN-l] Consumerium

Cimon Avaro jheiskan at welho.com
Sat May 8 12:05:10 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 01:32, Theresa Robinson wrote:
> > I think Wikipedia tends to tilt slightly tilted towards the left of
> > center, and slightly towards an EU-centric viewpoint, vaguely along the
> > lines of BBC News's tilt (though theirs is somewhat more pronounced).
>
> How fascinating!  I tend to find wikipedia slanted slightly right-wing,
> with a wide spectrum of people to round it out.  It's very interesting
> that we can get such different opinions of the same group of people.

Well, for myself, I consider Wikipedia bumpy rather than slanted. That
is there are distinct lumps in the political landscape where a
particular location seems to be more extrusively occupied than others.
What we should strive for is to get enough of those lumps so we end up
with a cobble-stone pavement in the end, without notable potholes.

In a philosophical mood;

Cimon Avaro