[WikiEN-l] Consumerium

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri May 7 22:36:45 UTC 2004

It seems that way. But as I review some of the articles regarding which I
have made serious efforts I notice that although leftists win a few fights
they don't really carry the day. And probably never can unless they can find
some way to prevent editing by the public. One thing to keep in mind is that
those of us who are sceptical about the practical realities of communism as
we have lived with it during the last 80 years may be equally sceptical
about George Bush (and his ilk).

Fred