[WikiEN-l] Re: On trolls, usenet and Wikipedia

Bod NotBod bodnotbod at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 15:25:31 UTC 2004

"There is no need to be scared. If they vandalise your articles, they will
bhe reverted. If necessary the pages will be protected. But if you are still
worried, send the details to me and I'll take the necessary action. I aint
scared of nobody." - Theresa

Thanks very much for the offer.  Angela has beaten you to it and I've sent
her the details.

I thought, after I sent my message, somebody would pick my up on the phrase
'my articles'.  Thanks, everybody, for not leaping on me for the use of such
heretic terminology.

I suppose I should say "articles I have a particular investment in" -
although even that has a secondary meaning that leans towards the
commercial.

Bodnotbod