[WikiEN-l] PAUL VOGEL INSANE? HARDLY! LOL! :D

Mr Paul Vogel bannedneedle at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 17:17:18 UTC 2004

User is blocked
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Your user name or IP address has been blocked by
Silsor. The reason given is this:
insane

Mark Richards wrote:
> If the troll vandalises, ban him immediately. If
not,
> don't feed him.

But how to "not feed" him?  Let him have his way with
an article?
Shall we allow Paul Vogel to have his way and post
articles advocating
for Cosmotheism and White Separatism?

--Jimbo

Now I am both a "troll" and "insame"?
because I have posted NPOV articles
for my own religion of Cosmotheism
and NPOV articles on the "unfashionable"
politics of "White Separatism"?

What nonsense!

Obviously, there is a Social-Marxist and
Jewish-Zionist "political bias" within Wikipedia
and not the least of which is shared by Jimbo and
this "censorship" and "banning" and "blocking" of
me by this ilk or cabal was solid proof of it for
any doubters.

If you are wondering why there are so many "vandals"
and "trolls", you really should first go take a good
long look in the mirror, and see that only your own
typical political bigotry and double-standards have
and biased censorship has created many if not most of
them.

Good luck!!!!

Best regards,

Paul Vogel