[WikiEN-l] Re: Unobtrusive Ways of Citing Authority

Dan Drake dd at dandrake.com
Tue Jan 27 21:26:12 UTC 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:26:08 UTC, Peter Jaros
<rjaros at shaysnet.com> wrote:

> > Or my personal favourite:

> > nowiki>]]</sup>
>
> Which will hopefully become a feature before too long.

It looks nice, but how is it really going to work? Does it really just
take you to the References section? I often want to cite a specific work
for a specific piece of text I've written, and I don't see how this does
it. In fact, one may want to cite a work twice, with different page
numbers each time, and I don't see how that will work. I think this
discussion will require a lot of worked-out examples before it's done.