[WikiEN-l] Citations.

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 16:20:06 UTC 2004

Hi,

There's been some talk about the use of citations as sources and evidence. I
think we are treading on very thin ice here. For example, I am not a big fan
of George W. Bush. I even have two books, "The Bush Dyslexicon" by Mark Crispin
Miller and "The Lies of George W. Bush" by David Corn, which lambast him
based entirely on his quotations. While I happen to like the books, I would hardly
base an article on them--if I did, I would be attacked for bias and POV, even
though all of the quotations are well documented. We have to be very careful
here.

Danny