[WikiEN-l] What Links Here

Rich Holton rich_holton at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 14:03:49 UTC 2004

Does anyone know what is going on with "What links
here"? Do we really need to disable that function for
performance?

And if we do have to disable it during peak hours,
will it actually be enabled during off hours? I don't
know if it eventually was enabled this past off-peak
period, but it wasn't during the first hour or so.

Not having what links here basically halts any fixing
of orphans, double-redirects, disambigs with links (or
the creation of disambig pages), broken links, etc.

-Rich Holton (a.k.a. Anthropos)