[WikiEN-l] Procedure for requesting arbitration

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jan 23 11:41:53 UTC 2004

Theresa, I've been following this. Please go to Wikipedia:Requests for
arbitration and briefly set forth your complaint and the relief you request.
(at the bottom of the page).

Others who wish to join in her complaint should also add their comments to
hers under the same heading, ==Theresa v. Mr. Natural Health==

A notice should be placed on Mr. Natural Health's talk page quoting the
complaint and linking to Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration.

We are still working on procedure, but these are the commonsense steps we
will probably come up with.

Fred