[WikiEN-l] Re: Kill the puppy (was: Quacks Like a Duck)

KNOTT, T TKNOTT at qcl.org.uk
Thu Jan 22 14:11:27 UTC 2004

 Anthere [mailto:anthere8 at yahoo.com] wrote:
>Mr-Natural-Health mentionned on Wikipedia:Requests for mediation
>that he agreed to arbitration.
>
>?

I think that this is a misunderstanding on his part. I think he really agreeing to mediation rather than arbitration. Let's not worry about it. The point is he has agreed to cooperate, which is a huge step forward. I thought he'd never agree. I would really like to see mediation work here. A success early on will boost the status of the mediation process.

Theresa