[WikiEN-l] maverick

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Thu Jan 22 03:55:18 UTC 2004

> > And I must add that I find it very scary that the Air Force is looking
> > for that kind of information in a freely-editable encyclopedia....
>
> I get the impression that Dawn Chavez was asking this out of personal
> interest. But it would be prudent not to use a .mil email address for those
> sorts of things. I did get a bit of a laugh out of that one, though. ;-)

I would say that having a personal interest in the shelf life of
Maverick missiles is rather scary, too, except that many of my
interests are similarly scary.  Maybe Dawn and I should ... no, we
probably shouldn't; my wife wouldn't understand.

--
 Sean Barrett     | Ask not what your country can do for you,
 sean at epoptic.com | ask what your country can do to you.