[WikiEN-l] Banning for a day, hi to Cunc

Martin Harper martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 02:05:25 UTC 2004

Fred:
> I think sometimes a ban for a day may do more good than a ban
> for a year.

Just a link:
http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?TrialByExile

Btw, don't edit it. We have too many Wikipedians on meatball already. Just
appreciate the sublime beauty(horror) of the ideas... ;-)

Cunctator:
>I've been very busy with other things and my email has been problematic.

Ahh, understood. Hi anyway, glad you could make it. Now we just need Gutza, but
sie's been editing Wikipedia quite recently, so sie should turn up soon.

-Martin