[WikiEN-l] Time to clean out my closet.

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Wed Jan 21 17:58:14 UTC 2004

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen wrote (In part):

> Sannse (did I misspell the username?) I know even less,
> except a vague, and I must claim irrelevant
> impression (no justification, please lambast me if it
> is crappy; I will be the last person to require definitive
> determination) that she is a female.

Gosh, with that build up I thought you were going to say you thought I was
an axe murderer! ;)

Yes, as Anthere said, I'm a woman.

I /am/ also rather obscure, partly I think because of my areas of interest
and partly because I tend to avoid conflict.  I guess joining the mediation
committee is risking a big change in the latter area.

Regards

sannse