[WikiEN-l] Re: How much?

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 15:00:47 UTC 2004

Sascha Noyes a écrit:
> On Wednesday 14 January 2004 08:49 am, Anthere wrote:
>
>>Sascha Noyes a écrit:

>>>In your opinion this is a legitimate question. I don't consider it
>>>legitimate because I don't consider nudity offensive. (I have previously
>>>given the example that if puritans consider exposure to nudity a bad
>>>thing for children, they have to in the same vein consider a child
>>>looking at their own unclothed body as harmful. That position is patently
>>>ridiculous.
>>
>>Patently ridiculous ?
>>An opinion is patently ridiculous ?
>

> Yes, that is correct. I consider the position that it is harmful to children
> to look at their nude body to be ridiculous. If you want to make an assertion
> that something is true, you must offer some evidence that supports that
> claim. Do you have any such evidence? I should like to see it. I don't
> subscribe to the wishy-washy notion of not being able to give my opinion
> about that of another simply because it is their opinion. Which is what you
> seem to be implying.
>
> Best,
> Sascha Noyes

As long as you do not write such a thing in Wikipedia without good
attribution of someone whose opinion is relevant, I have no problem with
that opinion of yours :)

(you might have not understood I was not speaking of the opinion it was
harmful or not harmful, but rather of the comment given about such a
position)

Am I clear there, I dunno...