[WikiEN-l] anti-semites...

Bjorn Lindqvist bjrn.lindqvist at telia.com
Tue Jan 13 20:52:23 UTC 2004

> (That being said, most anti-Zionists today also have
> anti-Semitic views. The problem is that people are using
> the same word ("anti-Zionism") to refer to many different
> things.  Last year, no one saw this problem. After I made
> this point in new ways, a number of times, others here
> finally figured that out. Hence the new improved article.

The article says there is a connection between anti-Semitism and
anti-Zionism? Gotta edit that.

> No, and I think the problem is that you have no idea what I
> was talking about. I was talking about the many explicitly
> anti-Semitic posts made by a number of Wikipedia users,
> which were well-documented.

In my narrow world there are some things that are legal and some that
are illegal, some things that I should give a fuck about and some
thing I should not give a fuck about.

In this case it is very legal to be the thing you describe. You will
not get booted from the project if you admit to being or if someone
"proves" you are an anti-Semite. Atleast thats how I think it
works. Because where I live, there are quite a few anti-Semites. And
while I do despise them I think it would be wrong for me to shot them
or stab them with a knife (those being the only real punishments I can
deal out). Maybe they deserve to be punched in the face a few times,
but I don't dare that. I'm to small and they would punch me back much
harder. And strangely enough it seems like the officials aren't
punishing them either! I guess all cops and politicians to are
anti-Semites or something. Maybe it isn't illegal in my country to be
a nazi.. dunno..

And that is why I stopped caring about anti-Semites anymore. I
realized it isn't my problem or duty to keep track on who is an
anti-Semite and who is not. I mean I don't want to associate with them
or anything but keeping track on each and every anti-Semite is just to
much work for absolutely no reward.

So that's what I'm curious why you are trying to find Nazis on the
Wikipedia, RK. You had done a great study and proved someone was a
Nazi or something, right? Well, I didn't read it because I figured
that it is none of my fucking business to find out what ideology
Wikipedia persons belong to.

What if I am a Nazi? Would that change anything at all really?

Yours truly,
the sick Nazi bastard BL