[WikiEN-l] A proposal to improve war-prone pages.

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Jan 13 14:12:28 UTC 2004

Viajero wrote:

> Adam Carr demonstrated on articles like [[Anti-zionism]] that it
> seems to make a huge difference if ONE individual takes charge of
> the article with no particular authority except the confidence of
> other contributors. Adam is by no means impartial (who is?) but he
> has a gift for synthesizing various POVs into an effective, well-
> written organic whole.

I think this will work for any topic, provided an individual can be
found who can win the confidence of the other contributors. I myself
have managed to gain a degree of trust at [[Silesia]], and I have
hopes that it may be sufficient to enable me to do in the Balkans
what Viajeron suggests for the Middle East.

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed