[WikiEN-l] User:Annek

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Jan 13 13:53:17 UTC 2004

This is a sensitive human relations issue. It's difficult for
many people to restrain their hostility towards others who have
different moral or political values. We here, however, have made
a working agreement that we will not make personal remarks.

I openly declared myself a member of the Unification Church, a
group which is highly offensive to many people. But I've made it
known that I don't like being called a "Moonie" or a "cult
member", and with few exceptions other contributors have
respected my request.

We /must/ follow the guideline of avoiding personal remarks, or
the process which has brought us so much success will break
down. The place to describe points of view about moral or
political topics is in the articles, and the /way/ to describe
these POVs is Jimbo and Larry's "neutrality doctrine" (see
[[Wikipedia:NPOV]]).

I will talk to user:Annek.

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed