[WikiEN-l] All right, that's enough

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Jan 12 20:16:34 UTC 2004

All this "he said, I said" stuff is off-topic. This list is about how to
improve the Wikipedia.

For example, mild-mannered Martin meandered into a muddy morass, and
moaned:

> I see that you have decided to branch out from claims that I am
"harrassing" and
"censoring" you and decided to move back to the familiar territory of
accusing me of
being a Nazi and anti-Semite.

If you have personal problems, settle yourselves or ask someone for
help. But keep it off the list.

Or else, instead of doing something dramatic like "resigning" I just
might do something practical and start "moderating" the list. I have the
password, and I /can/ set the list software so it holds all or some
messages for review.

Don't make me do something drastic.