[WikiEN-l] "anti-Semitic"

Martin Harper martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 20:21:34 UTC 2004

Dear Robert.

I see that you have decided to branch out from claims that I am "harrassing" and
"censoring" you and decided to move back to the familiar territory of accusing me of
being a Nazi and anti-Semite. Given that you have previously attacked the whole of
Wikipedia as being "a community of violent Jew haters", I don't suppose anyone will
pay any attention.

Nor am I surprised at such attacks, given that one of the first things you said to me
was that I was "engaging in neo-Nazi like revisionism" - completely without
foundation, of course. However, I was interested to read the following:

> (People imagined that it was I who wrote the analysis. Actually, it
> was written by someone else. I can forward you copy of the
> posting.)

> I am talking about very specific edits, which I can show you.

As I have commented before, I would like to receive this mythic analysis, which has
yet to be posted publically. I have asked before, but perhaps you forgot. Robert, if
you would forward me a copy I would be delighted to read it and take on board any
criticisms it makes of my words or actions. Not least, I would like an opportunity to
retract things I may have said too hastily, or clarify statements that I feel may have
been misinterpreted.

I would also like to appeal to anyone else who may have in their possession, or be
able to obtain, a copy of this apparently compelling analysis, to ask if they could
forward it to me, in strict confidence. You can email me at
wikipedia at myreddice.co.uk

Thanks,
-Martin "MyRedDice" Harper