[WikiEN-l] Genitalia

dpbsmith at verizon.net dpbsmith at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 02:31:45 UTC 2004

Genitalia. Genitalia. Genitalia! g-e-n-I-t-a-l-i-a! Anagram for "TILE AGAIN."
It's spelled with two I's.  It ends in "Italia."

I promised myself I wasn't going to say anything, but the subject has just
been dragging on and on, and seeing the same misspelling over and over again
in the subject line is like Chinese water torture.

(Also: Gandhi, Nietzsche, and Charles M. Schulz. Not that I've seen any of
their names misspelled here lately, but I just thought I'd deal with them
now, since sooner or later they _will_ come up...)

Ah, I feel much better now.

Genitalia!