[WikiEN-l] Re: pictures of genetalia

Alex T. alex756 at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 10 22:44:44 UTC 2004

Many people agree with you Anthere, even
in the United States. This is an issue that has
become galvanized because of the supposed
"antisemite" connotations of circumcision (though
moslems also practice this form of male genital
mutilation as a religious right of the parents).

J. Steven Svoboda, a Harvard Law School
graduate started this UN recognized NGO:
http://www.arclaw.org/

There are also some other sites to look at:
http://www.mgmbill.org/
http://www.noharmm.org/home.htm

This is a serious problem. If you chose to
discuss it on this list it would not be a rant,
Anthere, as I think most list members respect
and value your opinions. It is certainly related
to the issue of NPOV and is not off topic
because of the discussion about what would
be an accurate, unbiased depiction of the
human anatomy.

Alex (en:user:alex756)