[WikiEN-l] pictures of genetalia

Peter Jaros rjaros at shaysnet.com
Sat Jan 10 19:21:48 UTC 2004

On Jan 10, 2004, at 9:00 AM, tarquin wrote:

> Nikos-Optim wrote:
>
>> I see no problem. however, I would not have objections
>> to the replacement of the photographs with diagrams,
>> although I still don't see where the problem is.
>
> Diagrams instead of photos would probably be better.

Perhaps an inline diagram and a linked photo, so as to less offend the
casual reader who stumbles (somehow...) on an article he didn't want to
read, à la [[breast]].

Peter

---
Funding for this program comes from Borders without Doctors: The
Bookstore Chain That Sounds Like a Charity.
		--Harry Shearer, Le Show