[WikiEN-l] Let's not get rid of VfD

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 08:04:30 UTC 2004

I am just so sick of being told that every single thing I do is wrong.  And now Jimbo, the so-called "benevolent dictator", is attacking me for what I thought was right.  Well, I must be wrong, then, so why should I continue doing what is obviously wrong?

RickK

Angela <sloog77 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Rick wrote "I will no longer list anything to be deleted, and I will stop deleting any garbage that any vandals want to add to Wikipedia."

Rick, please stop saying this. I believe you are doing a great job defending Wikipedia from vandals and listing something on VfD that others think should be kept is hardly a crime.