[WikiEN-l] Let's get rid of VfD

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Jan 9 19:26:00 UTC 2004

We have too many crucial, urgent pages about articles
and people. I can't follow all of them. I can't even
figure out how to use half of them.

All we need is vandalism in progress and pages
requiring attention.

The [[Wikipedia:Pages requiring attention]] article
should be for problems that YOU can't solve but want US
to solve for you:

* What was the name of the guy who said X?
* Could someone please speel czech this?
* Mediator needed at [[talk:Y]] (Heckle and Jeckle are
  at it again)
* Please help me describe Z neutrally.
* Someone posted their resume, and I'm not a sysop;
  please delete it for me.

If an article has a problem that is so unclear that we
want to debate it or vote on it, that's usually because
there is a genuine Policy Disagreement. It's not really
about the article in question; rather, the article is only
one example of a class of similar articles. So, let's take
it to the mailing list and hash out the /issue/.

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed