[WikiEN-l] Effective bullying strategy. (RK)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jan 9 13:00:41 UTC 2004

I think it was Jimbo who declared that RK was a "valued contributor".

He should have been banned long ago. He just acts too ugly.

Fred

From: daniwo59 at aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 07:37:37 EST
To: wikiEN-l at wikipedia.org
Subject: [WikiEN-l] Effective bullying strategy.

A while ago, [[Palestinian views of the peace process]] was placed on Votes
for deletion and deleted. RK has insisted on keeping the material, so he
placed it into [[Israeli-Palestinian conflict]]. It has been removed
repeatedly by Zero and myself for NPOV violations--the same violations that
caused it to be deleted as an independent article in the first place. I am
saying this because I would ask that someone look at RK's edit history last
night. Zero and I are listed in Vandalism in progress and RK is making ad
hominem attacks against us. It is tiresome. It is also a statement that if
you scream loud enough and bully enough people, you will get your way. I
wonder whether this is the message that we want to get across to cranks.

Danny