[WikiEN-l] Effective bullying strategy.

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 12:37:37 UTC 2004

A while ago, [[Palestinian views of the peace process]] was placed on Votes
for deletion and deleted. RK has insisted on keeping the material, so he placed
it into [[Israeli-Palestinian conflict]]. It has been removed repeatedly by
Zero and myself for NPOV violations--the same violations that caused it to be
deleted as an independent article in the first place. I am saying this because
I would ask that someone look at RK's edit history last night. Zero and I are
listed in Vandalism in progress and RK is making ad hominem attacks against
us. It is tiresome. It is also a statement that if you scream loud enough and
bully enough people, you will get your way. I wonder whether this is the message
that we want to get across to cranks.

Danny