[WikiEN-l] From the talk page

John Robinson john at freeq.com
Tue Jan 6 08:02:55 UTC 2004

 From [[Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Peerage]]:

...could we please make some headroads into changing [[Benjamin
Disraeli]] to an article rather than a redirect, and [[Duke of
Wellington]] into an article instead of a disambiguation page, in
keeping with the caveat of "[[Wikipedia:Naming conventions (use
English)|best known in English]]"? I don't think a WikiProject should
attempt to trump something that fundamental. -
[[User:Hephaestos|Hephaestos]] 01:50, 6 Jan 2004 (UTC)